[xmca] Emotion and Work article PDF

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 21 2007 - 15:44:51 PDT

Folks--

Taylor and Francis is still getting its act together re making the selected
articles available free as pdf files but appears to
have no problem having us do it for them (!).

Monday I will have Wolf-Michael's article on emotion at work put on the xmca
papers for discussion page if we cannot get
T&F to act. Meantime, if there are any of you out there who are not
subscribing to the journal and wish to participate in the
discussion, write me and I will send a copy (I do not want to overload
mailboxes of those for whom this is not of interest)