[xmca] information on support to PhD students

From: Ana Paula B. R. Cortez <apbrcortez who-is-at yahoo.com.br>
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 11:22:28 PDT

Dear colleagues,
  I'm so sorry to bother you with this kind of message, but I'm in desperate need of help. I need to know if there are any international institutions that support PhD students abroad (if they, in fact, would pay the course for me). I'm in Brazil and I've been searching for funding or scholarships abroad, since the Brazilian government has been very tight fisted concerning scholarships. I can't leave the country now (I've got a young daughter) and I've had a hard time to pay for the fees. If you get to know anything about that, please contact me.
  I apologize once again for bothering you.
  Regards,

Ana Paula Barbosa Risério Cortez
English Language and Literature Professor
Faculty of Language and Education
University of Mogi das Cruzes-VL, Brazil