Re: [xmca] Actants, Greimas, Levi-Strauss

From: Paul Dillon <phd_unsch who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 14:20:52 PDT

Martin,

  Thanks for the thoughtful answer emphasizing Vygotsky. I'll have to read it more carefully to respond. As to what is or isn't the discussion, I'm not sure who or what might determine that. And as far as stuff that's " in the oven, let alone half baked." My understanding has been that xmca wasn't closed to these kinds of exchanges.

  Paul