RE: [Possible SPAM] Re: [Possible SPAM] Re: [xmca] Copernicus, Darwinand Bohr

From: Peter Smagorinsky <smago who-is-at uga.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 10:42:17 PDT

For people wishing to unsubscribe, here are the directions from the XMCA
website:
Welcome to the XMCA Mailing List homepage. From this page you can explore
the list of subscribed users, including their background and research
interests, and signup to the mailing list yourself. If you are already a
subscriber and wish to unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
Bruce Jones from the subscribed address. bjones@weber.ucsd.edu

Peter Smagorinsky
The University of Georgia
Department of Language and Literacy Education
125 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA 30602-7123
smago@uga.edu /fax:706-542-4509/phone:706-542-4507/
http://www.coe.uga.edu/lle/faculty/smagorinsky/index.html