Re: [xmca] Re: AERA joint SIG sessions

From: Wolff-Michael Roth <mroth who-is-at uvic.ca>
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 05:27:10 PDT

Yes, Lois, this is great. My email is in the header of the previous
message. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to write off
line. Cheers, MIchael

On 26-Jun-07, at 6:38 PM, Lois Holzman wrote:

Hi Michael,
I thoroughly enjoyed talking with you in Toronto. How was the rest of
the
conference?
A few people in addition to you have said they're interested. So let
me see
if I can begin the process and get back to you in a week, OK?
Lois