RE: [xmca] Copernicus, Darwin and Bohr

From: McLean Monica <Monica.Mclean who-is-at nottingham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 11:04:09 PDT

unsubscribe

________________________________

From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu on behalf of Peter Smagorinsky
Sent: Mon 25/06/2007 12:09
To: 'eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity'
Subject: RE: [xmca] Copernicus, Darwin and Bohr

I have also been interested in the role of emotions and how they're
mediated, primarily through schoolwork (yes, it can happen). I'll attach two
papers, one looking at writing and one at art, that provides evidence for
this phenomenon.

Also, Wolf-Michael Roth has an article in the newest MCA on this
topic--worth a read if you're interested in these things. Peter

Peter Smagorinsky
The University of Georgia
Department of Language and Literacy Education
125 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA 30602-7123
smago@uga.edu /fax:706-542-4509/phone:706-542-4507/
http://www.coe.uga.edu/lle/faculty/smagorinsky/index.html