Re: [xmca] Ch-sig

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane <ana who-is-at zmajcenter.org>
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 19:12:39 PDT

Hi,
The idea to have a joint symposium with Dewey SIG sounds very
interesting, Mike.

The next year's AERA Conference main theme is:
"Research on Schools, Neighborhoods and Communities: Toward Civic
Responsibility"
I am attaching the full AERA call for proposals.

A few other symposia for CH-SIG are in the making. The AERA on-line
system for proposal submission is now open.
Our Program co-coordinators are Jennifer Vadeboncoeur and Keith Sawyer.

As every year, we will need people to volunteer to be peer reviewers.
That can also be done through the on-line system! (a "toolforthought?)

Ana

Mike Cole wrote:
> AERA announcements for next year are coming up on my screen. Can
> anyone tell
> me how to find out what the
> ch-sig is doing? Not having been at this year's AERA, I am out of that
> loop
> and others may be as well.
>
> I had this idea that perhaps a joint symposium with the Dewey Sig
> would
> be intresting and wish to pursue it.
> mike

//