Re: [xmca] unsuscribe

From: Diarmuid Fogarty <diarmuid who-is-at madasafish.com>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 13:00:52 PDT

With respect, the key point here is that I am NOT subscribed to the
list and yet over the last couple of days, I have received close to
fifty e-mails from it. Whatever option you choose, I hope it is soon
and I can get back to life without jumping every time my e-mail
program pings! I hope it goes without saying that this is not meant
to be disparaging towards any of the messages sent to the list or
their posters. I unsubscribed because I needed a less cluttered inbox...

Diarmuid