[xmca] Urgent!

From: Cynthia Berra <cynthia_berra who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 16:45:23 PDT

Please delete/ erase me from your mailing list, i am not longer interested in receiving mails from XMCA. Thank you

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" "Abstract truth has no value unless it incarnates in human beings who represent it, by proving their readiness to die for it" "It is my own firm belief that the strength of the soul grows in proportion as you subdue the flesh" Gandhi