Re: [xmca] RER "Vygotsky's Neglected Legacy" June 2007 Issue

From: maria ianeva <m_ianeva who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 13:58:09 PDT

Hi Eric,
Would you please send me this article you've read?
How did you exacly used CHAT in your research work?
I don't really have experience with children, I've worked more with adults
mostly in hospital, which is not the same think ; I'm not quite sure that I
fully understand what you mean but it's sounds interesting
thanks
maria ianeva