Re: [xmca] RER "Vygotsky's Neglected Legacy" June 2007 Issue

From: mroth <mroth who-is-at uvic.ca>
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 13:07:44 PDT

Hi Eric, the problem may be yours, not one of CHAT. We have been using
CHAT in a number of publications specifically concerned with knowing and
learning science and mathematics, in and out of schools, and learning to
teach science, and about changes in educational structures to provide
resources for learning. With Angie Barton, I wrote "Re/thinking Scientific
Literacy," which extensively uses CHAT to show what and how children
learned science while doing research in/on a creek all the while
contributing actively to society. Michael