Re: [xmca] Analyses of gesture & speech

From: Emily Duvall <duvalleg who-is-at comcast.net>
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 10:33:30 PDT

Jim Lantolf at Penn State does research on gesture and 2nd language.
Also, at the University of Nevada LV - Steve McCafferty.
And...vol, 14 (1) - Jan 2004 - of the International Journal of Applied
Linguistics has several articles.
Best,
Emily

--
He only earns his freedom and his life, who takes them every day by storm.
-- Johann Wolfgang Goethe
Emily Duvall
Doctoral Candidate (ABD) / Graduate Assistant-Instructor
Language and Literacy Education (LLED)
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
College of Education
Penn State University
256 Chambers Bldg.
University Park , PA  16802