Re: [xmca] What about a new kind of XMCA forum?

From: jim rogers- USU <fajimr who-is-at cc.usu.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 05:29:52 PDT

mike... you can count me in as a definite (or as definite as my life is
these days) YES!

since I've recently defended my diss I now have some breathing room and
would certainly be happy to help figure out where to go with this. are
you thinking along the lines of what we did a year (or two) ago? that
might be a place to start discussions about what worked and what didn't
(including a medium for mediating interactions that would be more
inclusive).

thanks for your continued persistence
jim