[xmca] What about a new kind of XMCA forum?

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 17:33:12 PDT

Deborah Downing has been present at some of the video seminars I participate
in via the internet and has
started talking about the idea of a distributed set of lectures that were
streamed/archives on various topics.

Lois's comments about reading Wittgenstein arrived at some part of my
distributed cognitive system in
conjunction with this idea.

With recent changes in technology, we should be able to create a virtual,
distributed course on key topics of
interest to the XMCA community which could be participated in in either
realtime or non-syunchronously in
combination with XMCA discussions in print.

Anyone interested?