Re: [xmca] B. V. Belyayev?

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 20:07:47 PDT

Great detective work Anton and thanks for asking David.
I tried the websites, Anton, but when you click on the works involved,
nothing happens. For example, I was curious about whether Belyaev
references Vygotsky in 1940 which would have been an act of incredible
bravery or not. And his article on the end of reflexology in 1930 would have
been of at least historical accuracy. And, of course, the delay between
1940-1961
was greater than a lifetime for millions of Russians.

Let me see what local moscow help is available. Might this be a person whose
work
should be resurected in Journal of Russian and East European Psychology??
mike