Re: [xmca] B. V. Belyayev?

From: Anton Yasnitsky <the_yasya who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 19:56:34 PDT

Furthermore, the story is even much more
interesting than that. Carol's idea of using
Google turned out productive, and something came
out of the search of his name in Russian.

This is the list of his works done when he
reportedly was working at the
[Chelpanov-Kornilov-Kolbanovsky's, etc.]
Institute of Psychology in Moscow in the
1920-40s, which is published at the Institute's
web site: http://ipsy.org.ru/gs123.php .

Several titles of the works are quite
interesting, however, the one that is
particularly in the spirit of Vygotsky's work is
his Candidate of Sciences dissertation (
http://ipsy.org.ru/26.php ), written (defended?)
in 1940. This is Myshlenie i chuvstvo. K voprosu
o vzaimootnoshenii intellektual'nykh i
emotsional'nykh komponentov soznaniya v
protsessakh myshleniya [Thinking and feeling. To
the issue of the interrelation between
intellectual and emotional components of
consciousness in the processes of thinking].

Interesting enough, isn't it?

Best,
Anton.

--- David Kellogg <vaughndogblack@yahoo.com>