RE: [xmca] Action Research and its relationship to SCHAT - Whiggism?

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2007 - 17:23:53 PST

I agree with everything you say here and actually found it an enjoyable
read, Jay.
Don't you think it interesting that neo-conservatives promote absolute
loyalty to big, abstract symbols like God, Family and Country, but
meanwhile (1) I don't think the neo-cons themselves believe in these
entities, (2) there is no longer a homogeneous closed way of life behind
these symbols? These Symbols are used in an instrumental way to prevent
that "dangerous" discussion you refer to.
Andy