RE: [xmca] A few leads.....

From: Peter Smagorinsky (smago@uga.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 02:46:58 PST

The attached article may be of interest to those following this thread.
best,Peter

Peter Smagorinsky
The University of Georgia
Department of Language and Literacy Education
125 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA 30602-7123
smago@uga.edu /fax:706-542-4509/phone:706-542-4507/
http://www.coe.uga.edu/lle/faculty/smagorinsky/index.html