Re: [xmca] Hirst and Vadeboncoeur article for discussion

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 15:11:23 PST

Thanks for trying, Andy
That is what I was afraid of. That same thing happened to me too, last week.
So Peggy bugged the person in
charge and we were told it had been re-set and would be ready "tomorrow." I
tested via the yellow brick road before sending my note and it worked. I
just tried that route again and it worked from another computer and it
worked. But maybe there has to be a cookie there of some sort
I will, to save people trouble, send out a pdf that I have, but I would
appreciate people trying on their own for documentation I can throw at
Erlbaum (which
has been bought by Taylor and Francis, which is not the problem, but
probably does not help matters.
mike