RE: [xmca] Action Research and its relationship to SCHAT - Whiggism?

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 00:20:55 PST

I agree a lot David: we have a problem, we got here for good reasons, but
it is a serious problem, there's no simple solution, and the solution being
imposed by the neocons is worse than the disease.
But I don't agree with your tentative solution, a retreat to conscience (if
I understand you correctly, probably I didn't), we live in a big world and
I think we want to go on living in a big world: we need a new ethic, we
actually have to resolve an ethos for living together which resolves both
the problems which got us here and the problems we've found when we got
here! :-)
Andy