Re: [xmca] FW: NCTEAR

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 11:03:03 PST

I think you have been very generous with your time, Peter.
Your informative note put me in mind of the Machado/Friere volume on reading
the word and reading the world.
In this case, "reading" is close to the more general notion of
"interpreting." I expect that the multiple meanings
will not go away and will in general be clarified by the context.

Now if only I could properly read those TIVO instructions so that I could
combine TIVO and certain channels it does not
want to record!! Its tough been technologically illiterate! :-)

mike

ps-- your forwards are a great way to stay in touch, especially when we get
reports back from folks who attend. I hope that you
have forwarded the prior not to kevin if he is not lurking out there
somewhere