Re: [xmca] Another Conference

From: zdravo (zdravo@EUnet.yu)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 09:46:42 PST

I am really glad for this great opportunity to be on XMCA! This kind of
experience (perezhivanie, erlebnis, vivencia, dozhivlyay) is invaluable. Yes
and I see that getting information and invitations for different
conferences all over this globe is a direct offer to make your own free
choice and relations. Mike, thanks for forwarding announcement of Conference
on Immigrant Children. Lois, thanks for your announcement of Performing the
World 4: The Performance of Community and the Community of Performance.
I guess, that the chance to learn for development includes different and
unknown sources. Even roses could be a source for learning for development -
like listening to the song Bread and Roses.
With best regards
Vesna