Re: [xmca] CHAT and action-research

From: Elaine Mateus (emateus@conectway.com.br)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 10:07:23 PST

Hi everyone:
thanks so much for the responses. I'm still digesting all the information
and struggling to put some of the pieces together.
I wish the answer could be a straightforward one, but it seem to be a very
complex issue which involves more than listing differences/similarities, but
goes on to thinking about method/methodolgies distinctions, as well as the
whole spectrum of possible terminologies/trends for what is being named CHAT
and action research. Hands up for Mike's and David's suggestions.
Elaine