[xmca] Wanna good job?

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 18:46:11 PST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Uri Wilensky <uri@northwestern.edu>
Date: Jan 12, 2007 7:15 AM
Subject: do you know someone
To: mcole@weber.ucsd.edu

 who would fit this ad for a position here?
I was hoping you could recommend one of your students/collaborators that
might be a match.

Northwestern University, School of Education and Social Policy, seeks a
tenure-track assistant professor whose research focuses on elective learning
environments, including but not limited to after-school programs, museums,
home schooling, the work place, commercial or recreational settings. We
seek candidates with an interest in how and what people learn in non-school
environments in which they elect to participate or in how the design of such
environments facilitates learning. We are open to a wide range of specific
interests.

 Hi and all the best,

--

-Uri