Re: [xmca] Vygotsky and education

From: Volker.hippie (Volker.hippie@tele2adsl.dk)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 00:32:20 PST

Dear David, Mike, Sungwon, - that sounds very interesting, - and I will
try to find them in my bookshop. If you have articles about it, you
would like to send, I will be happy.

It sounds like thoughts about affordances and cultural mediators are not
only in "my" ZPD, but in our Zone of next understanding.

Thank you, Volker