Re: [xmca] Need references of using Paypal

From: JAG (joe.glick@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 00:16:47 PST

David:

I've used paypal with few - actually no problems - - but prompted by
Andy's identification of Mr. Paypal as a right wing bastard I googled
PayPal

Apparently there are Paypal enemies out there. Some negative
commentary can be found at:

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

They were initially intimately linked with e-bay but paypal paying has
expanded greatly in recent months. I've used it for lots of stuff. It
is like a debit card where the money comes directly out of your bank
account to an e-mail addressee. It has worked for me with no problems
- but look over the counterarguments. As they say both in ancient Rome
and Worcester St. in New Haven - Caveat Emptor!

Joe