[xmca] Fwd: Cobb & McClain from a different perspective

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2007 - 08:37:35 PST

Thanks for adding to the discussion, Paul--

For your liesure moments, which modern travel seems to afford in great
abundance, I will forward recent commentaries.
Why do you think it is that unions did not make themselves felt in your
study? Because the work
took place where unions are weak (??--the south?? as in Peter's note) or
because the form of
the re-form made their working conditions better (including better in the
sense that they could teach
more effectively?).
mike