RE: [xmca] Math Question

From: Michael Glassman (MGlassman@ehe.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2007 - 09:44:37 PST

So Ed, would you say that number is a process that gets us to an end in
view and that it has not symbolic meaning outside of the equation that
you are working on at the moment? And if the numbers to not get us to a
rational end in view that we are looking for, then we have to develop
new numbers as processes?

Michael