Re: [xmca] Looking to 2007: Happy New Year Wishes

From: Mary van der Riet (VanDerRiet@ukzn.ac.za)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2007 - 22:24:15 PST

Hello xmca'ers
I wonder if the map represents 'voices' rather than subscribers. I'm in
SA, and dont figure at all on the scattered 5-10 people on the huge
African continent. There are dots over Cape Town and Johannesburg (and I
think I know who they are - but what about the Durban/Pietermaritzburg
area?
Mary

Mary van der Riet; School of Psychology; University of KwaZulu-Natal
Private Bag X01, Scottsville, 3209

email: vanderriet@ukzn.ac.za
tel: 033 260 6163; fax: 033 2605809

>>> "Mike Cole" <lchcmike@gmail.com> 2006/12/30 09:17 PM >>>
Dear Xmca-ites;

The year ends as it began with many unfinished conversations, too many
interesting articles to read and discuss, and the knowledge that
if you have a question relating to mind, culture, and activity, someone
here
is almost certain to provide you a hint along the way and provide
new food for thought.

Attached is a portrait of your activities the past month...... and by
far
not the busiest of the year. What a shame we cannot hear from all
those
people from so many interesting countries, each with their own
perspectives
on the complex issues that unite us, even as our world positions
divide us.

Happy New Year.
mike

Please find our Email Disclaimer here: http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer/