Re: [xmca] Looking to 2007: Happy New Year Wishes

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@uc.cl)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2006 - 08:21:41 PST

Dear all,

Thanks all for making of XMCA one of the truly global academic
exchange forums existing in the social science. May all of you have a
year without being exposed to violence, prejudice and xenophobia. And
may all of us have the benefit of choosing reasonable, common
sensical leaders, that lead this poor planet to peace, prosperity,
and environmental recovery!
David

On Dec 30, 2006, at 4:17 PM, Mike Cole wrote:

> Dear Xmca-ites;
>
> The year ends as it began with many unfinished conversations, too many
> interesting articles to read and discuss, and the knowledge that
> if you have a question relating to mind, culture, and activity,
> someone here
> is almost certain to provide you a hint along the way and provide
> new food for thought.
>
> Attached is a portrait of your activities the past month...... and
> by far
> not the busiest of the year. What a shame we cannot hear from all
> those
> people from so many interesting countries, each with their own
> perspectives
> on the complex issues that unite us, even as our world positions
> divide us.
>
> Happy New Year.
> mike
> <lchc_ucsd_edu-world.jpg>

David Preiss, Ph.D.
Profesor Auxiliar / Assistant Professor

Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
Escuela de Psicología
Av Vicuña Mackenna 4860
Macul, Santiago
Chile