[xmca] thank you

From: ERIC.RAMBERG@spps.org
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 06:25:36 PST

I am very appreciative of all the suggested on-line learning sites. Good
stuff. My school district used to use the skillstutor web site but did not
renew the $100,000.00 license this year. nice to know there is a great
amount of free access still available.

Question for you Anna:

I really like the web site you recomended, other then the standards listed
is there a guide book to go along with the activities? I have always
struggled with placing these manipulatives into a comprehensive structure
that will allow my academically challenged students (i.e. students who
cannot grasp the concept of a "half of a half") to move forward in their
development of mathematical concepts.

thank you,
eric