[xmca] Re: Request for work and literacy refs

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 09:20:12 PST

Hi Helena--- The work of Mike Rose comes quickly to mind. Have you checked
that out?
Also, it might help fire people's imaginations if you were to post some
examples. What; is hard to imagine from your description is that the
learning goals.contents are. Reading/writing is one highly circumscribed set
of skills and this makes it easier to focus in, but, for example, when one
is referring to things such as "leadership skills" the content of what is
learned seems much more amorphous, at least to me.

mike