Re: [xmca] Pinochet

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@uc.cl)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2006 - 06:33:43 PST

I think thaty Pinochet really had some good friends out there.
Margaret Tatcher, among many others. I also hypothesize that there
might be a good number of bureaucrats in Washington that really had
an interest in not seeing Pinochet prosecuted, given the connivence
of the White House with his government during the most horrible years
of the dictatorship.