Re: [xmca] Gunilla Lindqvist

From: Sonja Baumer (sbaumer@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 11:51:36 PST

dear leaf
 glad that our work has been helpful to your project. if u have
anything writen about your work, please send us so we can refer to it:
paper, presentation, examples of children's drawings, even if it is
just a short video clip -- would be very intereseting for us. my
e-mail address is
sbaumer@gmail.com
sonja