Re: [xmca] Gunilla Lindqvist

From: Leif Strandberg (leifstrandberg.ab@telia.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 09:00:39 PST

Hi Sonja,

Thank you for your respons. I have passed on your mail to Jan and Inga,

AND!

Thanks for a great article - it was just what I needed in my present
work with some pre schools here in the northern part of Sweden.
One of the pre schools works with a well known figure - Plupp - from a
Swedish Fairy tale. I will use your article when we meet next time.

Thanks

Leif