Re: [xmca] non-classical thoughts!

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 18:14:52 PST

Thanks for all the thoughts and references, Dot.
I cannot comment on most of what you wrote owing to ignorance including my
great difficulty in understanding Zinchenko's recent writing.
My one comment: If the individual "vs" social balancing act is what is at
issue in the constructivist/constructivism distinction we need a whole new
term so that we can escape a real dead end.
I am guessing the Spinoza would agree with me.
mike