Re: [xmca] New Valsiner SEmiots paper on MCA website at lchc

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 09:09:19 PST

I am preoccupied with the same concerns, Lara. I find that spending several
hours a week with kids in loosely organized activities helps a lot to keep
from falling off conceptual cliffs, especially when counterbalanced with
friendly/critical discussion of the kind going on here.
Looking forward to proper reading of the articles.... probably just in time
for everyone else to have moved on!
mike