Re: [xmca] Forgiveness

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 05:20:55 PDT

I did not want to imply that I endorsed Philipa's observations. I was
struck by them mainly because they were novel to me, and I thought they had
some merit. I should note as well that Philipa herself presented her
observation with *extreme* caution and heavily hedged it around with
qualification. I think the entire world has stood in admiration of the
achievement of South African society in this process. But I guess there is
no absolutely right answer when such crimes are committed.
Best of luck to you Carol, and I do really hope that things get better some
time soon.
Andy