Re: [xmca] CHAT and the Question of "which way is up."

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2006 - 13:06:19 PDT

Hi Anna--

I think the very idea of LSV as a transmission theorist being taken
seriously in his own native time/place should give pause to everyone
interested in the set of ideas
(and values) that they believe they "see" in "the original."

A simultaneously offered grad courses in 3-4 locales could be organized such
that serious discussion of these problematics, in digetable form, could be
created.
mike