Re: [xmca] Digest?

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2006 - 11:47:33 PDT

Hi Larry, Nice to hear from you.
All it takes to reach the digest is to create it and ask me to post it! I
then get in touch with El Maga to do the
Posting if S/he is in the mood.

:-)

who knows, maybe it can happen, but the fact is that there is no mechanism,
no people, no time, no money, for creating
a digest.

This is one reason for members (unless we have a wealthy donor among us) to
be more careful to differntiate topics by content on
their subject lines.

When I fall behind (ofdten!!) I simply go to the xmca web page and read the
posts leading up to whenever I am reading. They can be
listed by SUBJECT. Which, in principle, means that you can always follow
threads there without being inundated.

Gotta run away from the table before I get indigestion and am unable to read
stuff I am locally obligated to read for monday!!
mike