Re: [xmca] Empirical Support for the ZPD?

From: Wagner Schmit (mcfion@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 03:04:15 PDT

Hello,

I will answer your e-mail when i'm back from my work, but i study
Role-playing games, and i am very sure that ZDP happens on university
studentes too, because it is only a way to analyse the dialetic process of
development/learning... i hope i can express myself better with more time =/

and sorry for the bad english

Wagner
Student of the Education Master Degree Program from Londrina State
University