[xmca] Sunstein "Infotopia" on BookTV Sunday night

From: Tony Whitson (twhitson@UDel.Edu)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 12:41:12 PDT

This isn't directly related to any current thread, but there was so much
interest in my earlier post on wikis that I thought I should share this.

Cass Sunstein is on BookTV this weekend talking about a new book on how
wikis and open source software, etc are being used in processes of social
knowledge and decision-making. See

http://curricublog.wordpress.com/2006/10/13/infotopia-booktv/

Tony Whitson
UD School of Education