[xmca] New book

From: maria judith (mariasucupiralins@terra.com.br)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 10:10:56 PDT

Dear Prof. Engeström,

last year I received a msg from the list xmc
about your book.
It is difficult for us in Brazil to get books.
would you please send me a copy.
it will be really helpful to me and my students.
thank you in advance.
my best
Maria Lins

Dr. Maria Judith Sucupira da Costa Lins
Faculdade de Educacao
Universidade Federal Rio de Janeiro-UFRJ
Brasil
Rua Abade Ramos 131-402
Jardim Botanico 22461-090 - Rio de Janeiro - RJ
tel: 25 37 10 80 / 81 82 99 48
fax: 25 37 40 08
e-mail: mariasucupiralins@terra.com.br