[xmca] Rogoff Post Doc

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 08:44:16 PDT

Great opportunity for anyone interested.
mike
------------------
I'm writing to ask if you might have a new PhD (or about-to-be new PhD) who
would be interested in a postdoc position at UCSC, starting anytime this
winter (up til April 2007, when the budget for this position disappears.

The postdoc is a traineeship in our NIH training grant, which focuses on
research integrating cultural, interpersonal, and individual processes of
development. Here is the ad we've posted. Could you pass it on to anyone
who might be interested?
Thanks!

Barbara Rogoff

*Developmental Research Postdoc, University of California, Santa
Cruz.*Two-year postdoctoral traineeship (post-PhD) in NIH-funded
developmental
research training program, to begin by April 2007. The trainee will develop
research of mutual interest with program faculty, focusing on cultural,
interpersonal, and individual processes involved in human development in
diverse communities and in institutions such as families, schools, and
museums. Faculty: Akhtar, Azmitia, Callanan, Chemers, Cooper, Gibson,
Gjerde, Harrington, Leaper, Rogoff, Thorne, Wang. Send vita, statement of
research interests and career goals, and reprints, and request at least
three recommendations to be sent to: Barbara Rogoff, Postdoc Search,
Psychology Faculty Support, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA 95064.
Application review begins 11/15/06. Position open until filled. Applicants
from underserved minority groups are especially encouraged to apply. For
additional information:
http://psych.ucsc.edu/research/postdocTrainingSummary.php

--

*Barbara Rogoff* University of California Presidential Chair and UC Santa Cruz Foundation Professor of Psychology 277 Social Sciences II, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA 95064 (831) 459-3763 FAX: (831) 459-3519 _______________________________________________ xmca mailing list xmca@weber.ucsd.edu http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca