Re: funny video on integrity in science teaching RE: [xmca] Funny, it hurts.

From: bb (xmca-whoever@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 19:42:27 PDT

Try shutterfly? It's not your complete soluiton, but perhaps could be in your toolkit.

http://www.shutterfly.com/

for wiki, i use TWIKI, (a free, open source software with corporate muscle) which requires perl and apache web server software installed. It being my machine, I have complete admin power to control access. I use linux for my OS, but both active state perl and apache are available for windows, making the solution possible under that platform. my server, built from a barebones kit and donated things (like a monitor and cd drive) cost about $350 compleat with an uniteruptible power supply. linux OS was free. you'll need a techy for this solution tho.

From: "Mike Cole" <lchcmike@gmail.com>