RE: funny video on integrity in science teaching RE: [xmca] Funny, it hurts.

From: bb (xmca-whoever@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 19:28:25 PDT

Thanks Tony, That's useful informaiton. I've been using a wiki for my emerging tech class, and soon now for my qual. research class, but it's a private wiki (I built the server from the ground up and it sits in my house) with its own domain name so it is not found by bess filters. It gave me a chance too, to grow my tech muscles and personal insights. co-development of context and identity kind of thing.

From: "Tony Whitson" <twhitson@udel.edu>