funny video on integrity in science teaching RE: [xmca] Funny, it hurts.

From: Tony Whitson (twhitson@udel.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 09:37:09 PDT

thanks, bb

I've cast my vote.
On science teaching, there's a sharp video animation that I have linked from
http://tonywhitson.edublogs.org/2006/09/04/thoracic-science-revealed/

This is on teaching creationism in science class in place of evolutionary
biology.

The video is on YouTube, but if you want to share this with anyone, it would
be a favor to me if you share the link to my blog entry (above) rather than
a direct link to YouTube. When I meet with my undergraduate classes on
Monday I want to get them started with blogging. When I do that, I will show
them the world map of all the visits to my blog from around the world in the
past week.

I have two sections of a class for undergraduates preparing to teach in
grades k-8, all subjects, and my class is for their Social Studies. If you
know of any blogs or wikis that would be of interest to my students, I would
love to hear from you -- especially if you know of blogs or wikis created by
k-8 classes that include social studies.

Thanks!