Re: [xmca] Beyond Alterity/Intersubjectivity

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 16:24:11 PDT

 Hm mm...

Mike, I already collated a fair bit of the discussions from last year for my own purposes and selfishly never sent them on. So let me get on to tidying them up when I get home tonight and I'll post them.

Ana, I think your fears about sounding "non -whatever phrase you used-" are completely unfounded. Your posts are always rich and meaningful to me.

Phil