Re: [xmca] Beyond Alterity/Intersubjectivity

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 08:42:41 PDT

I am sure several people are interested, Phil. And we can easily and
fruitfully
take this up in a lab meeting or two. But as always, we benefit if there is
(are some) discussion leader(s). I will be away second week of Sept and
pretty
tied up into October, so why not see who can play discussion facilitator?

One idea that immediately occurs to me is that it would be helpful to have
the early discussion
in which Hasan, Daniels, and others participated cut and paste together as a
single file. We could
also create a single space on xmca where the papers and ancillary materials
for discussion
were brought together in one place for people who experience navigating
LCHC/XMCA>
mike