Re: [xmca] Beyond Alterity/Intersubjectivity

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 04:37:15 PDT

Thanks so much, Gordon for making your paper available. bb has
already suggested an approach to the two papers (yours and
Halliday's) and I guess we should wait for him to get back online
before going any further.

It looks like Gordon's two papers could be grouped and we retain bb's
"dualing papers" strategy? Having Voloshinov/Bakhtin in the mix makes
for an interesting time, especially in terms of talking about sign
mediation.

Anyone else interested?

Phil